Trinity Catholic Primary School is committed to providing an education that develops the whole person.
We believe that the social, emotional, moral, spiritual and physical wellbeing of our students is pivotal to student health, safety, learning and success.
At Trinity Catholic Primary School we:
- Inspire students to develop a close personal relationship with God and challenge members to deepen their understanding of the Catholic Faith.
- Ensure learning is relevant, challenging and engaging.
- Ensure a love of learning is nurtured.
- Motivate students to be confident, to own their learning and to seek learning challenges.
- Accept responsibility for creating a welcoming, safe, inclusive, respectful and just community.
- Encourage participation in leadership that actively contributes to the growth in learning of all members of the Trinity community.
- Build relationships between family, school, parish and the wider community.