At Trinity we highly value a strong partnership with parents. We encourage parents to become actively involved in school life. In order for parents to participate in school activities an up-to-date Working With Children Check, attendance at one of our Parent Helper Workshop sessions and a signed Child Safe Standard Code of Conduct document is required.
Some examples of ways parents can be involved in school life include:
- Helping in the classroom;
- Attending Family Learning Conversations;
- Posting comments and/or feedback on their child’s learning through digital avenues;
- School Education Board;
- Athletics days;
- Sporting Events;
- Shrove Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, Lent and Easter Celebrations;
- Advent and Christmas Celebrations;
- Weekly Parish Mass held at school;
- Feast Day Celebrations;
- Activity days;
- Special Events e.g. Mothers Day and Fathers Day breakfast
- Canteen duty.
The school canteen operates three days per week. At the commencement of the school year, parents and students are notified of the specific days of the week the canteen is open including an updated canteen price list. We operate a cashless Canteen and orders can be placed via CDFPay. More details under the School Canteen tab on this page.